The HUR Leg Extension/Leg Curl is a strength training device with 2 functions. Either you train the leg extension, or you switch to using the device as a leg curl. It is characterized by the following special features:
- The resistance principle is concentric/eccentric. This is important for building up muscles.
- The lever arms for the left and right leg are independent of each other. As a result, a strong leg cannot support the weaker one.
- Alternating and thus physiological training is also possible.
- The resistance is very finely adjustable to 100g.
- The resistance generated by compressed air also allows rapid movements. (speed training)
The HUR leg press is available in the fully automatic, computer-controlled, but also in the analogue version.
Maximum resistance per side is 36 kg.
A performance measurement and the specification of the range of motion are integrated.
The isometric maximum force can be measured as an accessory.